BAC Medical Recruiting (BACMR)
BAC Medical Marketing Offers The Best Nationwide Physician & Nurse Recruiting!
It was only a matter of time before full life cycle physician and nurse recruiting was added to our list of services offered, as BAC Medical Marketing's President's background includes running a national physician and nurse recruiting firm as its President & CEO. We recognize that qualified physicians and nurses are the lifeblood of any hospital, medical group or healthcare system. BAC Medical Recruiting (BACMR) is committed to earning the confidence and respect of both candidates and employers alike.
Our approach and strategy has paralleled the development and ever-changing presence of our nation’s healthcare system. We continue to remain in tune with the trends and progression in the healthcare arena in general, and in this case, physician and nurse recruitment in particular. We are equipped with information on competitive wages across the United States, fundamental license requirements for each state, details about current integrated healthcare systems, interviewing procedures, and handling complex contract negotiations. What separates us from other firms is our commitment to quality work and our ability to offer candidates and clients the latest tools and techniques available.
BACMR promises to uphold a professional level of service when meeting the specific needs of both the client organizations and the physicians and nurses we represent.
We are dedicated to the nationwide search and placement of physicians and nurses of all specialties. We focus on assisting clients with fulfilling their current and long term staffing requirements. From facilitating phone and personal interviews to providing information on current national salary averages and negotiating contracts, we offer our expertise every step of the way and listen intently to both the needs of the clients and the candidates, thereby, ensuring successful placements.
BACMR offers the additional benefit of having an extensive and regularly updated database, providing our clients with access to all qualified physicians and nurses currently seeking employment. Furthermore, our active participation in national industry conferences and advertising in prominent trade publications will further increase the exposure of your career opportunities. We utilize all possible methods to identify qualified candidates and, when appropriate, will advertise your opportunity at our expense.
Our commitment to considering both the needs of the clients and the candidates, coupled with the aforementioned benefits, will contribute to an unparalleled success ratio in placing qualified physicians and nurses in an array of practice settings. These settings include prominent medical surgical and specialty hospitals, group practices, managed care organizations, and single and multi-specialty groups.
Instead of deciding to let BACMR pro-actively find a physician or nurse job for you that will make you happy, wealthy, and wise, if you are a physician or nurse who is spending your evenings and weekends and lunch breaks searching Internet job boards for physician or nurse jobs, here are some other activities that you can do that will be equally as productive.
10 Hobbies More Useful and Rewarding Than Searching Physician or Nurse Job Boards:
1. Fence painting. Your neighbors will also find this hobby useful. It’s a win-win. And if your neighbor happens to run a hospital, maybe he’ll hire you!
2. Jogging. You might jog by a practice that puts a “Help Wanted” sign in their window!
3. Dog walking. What if your teacup Chihuahua finds another teacup Chihuahua on a walk that just happens to belong to the hiring coordinator for an HMO?
4. Online poker. While you run the risk of losing money, you’ll still probably make more money than you will by browsing through physician job boards.
5. Kite flying. If you tape your resume to the kite while you’re flying, it might fly off and land on an employer’s desk!
6. Start an ant farm. Watch your ants build tunnels, then shake up the farm and watch them start all over again! It’s futility, just like casually looking at a job board!
7. Spider Solitaire. If you insist on being on the computer, at least this will give you a sense of accomplishment if you can beat the game.
8. Underwater basket weaving. Maybe your underwater basket weaving coach’s hairdresser’s sister’s uncle’s roommate’s father runs a private practice and he needs a physician just like you!
9. Recycling. Well, if you’re not going to help your career, you might as well help save the environment.
10. Clipping Coupons. This hobby, while almost as time consuming as surfing job sites, can be much more financially rewarding.
Contact BACMR today by calling 800.240.9473.