We are not just offering another “me-too” EMR solution. We view our high- quality mConnect and mEMR products as a means to reach a greater goal, that of partnering with physicians to build the nation’s first fully functioning Virtual Medical Community (VMC). We deliver a low-impact, user-friendly, secure entry point into the VMC, which is what physicians, patients and hospitals have desired for years.
BAC Medical Marketing offers a free EMR platform to connect physicians, patients, and hospitals into a Virtual Medical Community (VMC), that provides a secure platform for the exchange of healthcare information. We seek to empower physicians, patients and hospitals to make the most accurate, efficient, and cost effective healthcare decisions. Through the deployment of the mEMR and mConnect products, we are on the path to creating the world’s largest and best VMC for physicians, patients, insurance carriers, pharmaceuticals and other entities involved in the healthcare sector.
Our Core Values:
- We protect and enhance the physician-patient relationship, which is at the heart of superior healthcare delivery.
- We believe that the true value of our software and services is only realized through the creation of a connected medical community, the VMC.
- The creation of the VMC is wholly dependent on the relationships we create between and among physicians, hospitals and patients.
- We are responsive and sensitive to the needs of our physicians, patients, hospitals and the VMC at large and seek to implement our solutions in a manner that causes minimal disruption to the physician’s practice.
- In the end, we believe that the products we offer and outcomes we generate should benefit society as a whole by helping people live longer, healthier lives.
- All of the benefits of enhanced EMR, Scheduler and Patient Portal
- Our mEMR product allows for automatic synchronization of patient Personal Health Record (PHR)
- All mConnect connectivity features are also included in mEMR Solution
- Single source solution
- A free practice web site
- Practice web site and portal construction
- Developed by physicians for physicians
- With mConnect your office can connect and share clinical data via nearly any EMR system with colleagues, hospitals and patients via our Healthcare Information Exchange (HIE).
- Deliver an even higher level of patient care with patient clinical data and history easily at hand.
- Flexible technology adoption
- Simple implementation process. All you need is a scanner and Internet access to get started.
- Ongoing IT support and guidance offered by us
- State-of-the-art JAVA / J2EE platform available to any authorized Physician over the Internet, with no special software or hardware required within the physician’s office
- Integration with SureScripts™ (formerly RxHub) for real-time determination of patient eligibility, up to date formulary listings, as well as a complete listing of ALL medications written for their patients, regardless of who the originating Physician was or where in the country the prescription may have been filled
- Real-time drug-drug, drug-food, drug-allergy, drug-dose, and duplicate therapy information provided to Physicians, along with mechanisms that take into account those medications that were prescribed by other Physicians and that were perhaps filled somewhere else in the United States, paying particular attention to those interactions that may pose a risk to the patient.
- Electronic messaging directly from pharmacies for refill requests made by patients, affording the Physician the opportunity to immediately authorize, deny, or defer until the patient has scheduled a follow-up appointment, etc., as well as notifications pertaining to new data regarding side-effects and medication precautionary information
- Integration with SureScripts™ to provide distribution of the completed prescriptions to the vast majority of retail pharmacy chains, as well as many independent pharmacies, as selected by the patient. Pharmacies that are not yet part of the SureScripts network will automatically receive completed prescriptions via facsimile, transparent to the physician.
We have built our system to meet and exceed developing Health & Human Services (HHS) requirements for EMR functionality. This adherence will allow physicians users to position themselves to qualify for The Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) incentive payments for meaningful use.
BAC Medical Marketing will provide your practice and/or facility, with a highly-skilled Concierge Consultant (for a nominal fee), who will oversee every stage of the presentation, consultation, implementation and integration of our EMR system.
Virtual Medical Community (VMC)
Our Virtual Medical Community (VMC) is the net result of the empowering connectivity and enabling the exchange of information between physicians, patients and hospitals. It is a platform and an environment where information can flow easily and inexpensively from physician to physician, physician to patient and from patient to physician. We offer physicians and their patients an entry point into a VMC through the deployment mConnect and mEMR, our EMR and practice management tool. Once in the VMC, physicians can engage and connect, electronically sharing patient history with authorized physicians (inpatient or outpatient) or healthcare organizations, reducing life threatening errors and increasing efficiency.
Why our Virtual Medical Community (VMC) is important to physicians, patients and hospitals? Approximately 98,000 patients die annually in the United States due to poor medical decision making. In California alone, over 50,000 incorrect medical decisions are made daily. At the heart of this epidemic lies a deficiency of communication, connectivity and collaboration between hospitals, physicians, and patients. We have, as our mission, a drive to address and remedy this issue by creating the platform to supply on-demand, highly accurate health care information to physicians, patients and hospitals within a VMC. It is a concept that has long been a goal of those in the medical community but attempts by the medical community itself, insurance carriers and governmental bodies have fallen short in the past due to many factors. The method for bridging this connectivity gap centers on a free EMR solution coupled with a gateway to our VMC, the platform where the information sharing and collaboration can occur.
ARRA Incentive Program
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) authorizes incentives for physicians who demonstrate meaningful use of electronic health records to receive incentive payments totaling $44,000.00 per provider. The definition for meaningful use will progressively increase from Stage 1 in 2011 to Stage 2 in 2013 to Stage 3 in 2015.
Three Reasons to Choose Our EMR
Yes, it's a free EMR!
mEMR is a free best-in-class EMR that will compare favorably to any costly EMR on the market. mEMR is an ad-supported system that's easy to install and simple to use. It was built by physicians, for physicians, so it works how you work, rather than forcing you to change how you practice.
We are guaranteeing our EMR will meet HHS certification. More EMRs will fail to meet government requirements than will qualify, but ours has met 90% of the published HHS criteria and we await the final set of qualification criteria.
$44,000.00 is Yours to Keep!
Our EMR has been built to enable your practice and/or facility to meet meaningful use requirements and to capture the $44,000.00 offered by the federal government. While the journey from where you are today to establishing meaningful use and capturing ARRA funding may seem daunting, we will be there with your practice and/or facility every step of the way, ensuring your success. Now let's get it done!
To learn more and tschedule a no obligation demo, go to http://www.BACMedicalMarketing.com/Free-EMR.html.